Tabs

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Opening a Hexagon Dialog

I've recently become aware of just how many of my quilting friends have a hexagon UFO lurking in the closet. I say, time to get those out and finish them! Mine was started in 1988 and here's a picture of it.



I'm beginning a community blog to post pictures of our hex quilts, but you must commit to working on it at least 8 hours per month, and show your progress each month. Sign up if you've wanted to finish yours, and need some support from others in the same boat. Hope to see you here!

Leave a comment with a way to reach you if you're interested in joining this project to complete our Hexagons!

4 comments:

Ati said...

Hi :)
I also have a hexagon in a drawer ;)
I promise nothing but I have plans to finish ufo's this year and do less swaps. So, maybe also the hexagon tablecloth I started many years ago. It was my holiday project when we traveled around in the summer in the caravan.

Mommarock said...

Oh yep.. I'm IN! I've been working on my Hexie.. and will commit to working on mine..even though I am starting on another project as well.. cuz I still love my hexie.. just need some other interaction as well.

NancyB85374 said...

Me, too! I just started working on hexies. I am not going "gung ho" on them; just enjoy picking them up for a little hand sewing every once and a while. This blog may get me working on them on a regular basis. NancyB in AZ

dq said...

I left a comment above. Please send me an invite.

8 hours a month is stiff for me, but I will work on it monthly -- too many other goals going this year.