Tabs

Friday, May 2, 2014

My April hexies

This is how long I made it in April. Now I'm ready for a new round on each of these projects.

I joined, as usual, six new blocks to this zig zag quilt.
























La Passion is growing, but just 100 every month. I think I have to speed up soon, else it will take 8 years to finish, at least.
























The butterfly quilt is also growing with 6 blocks. Funny it's the same pattern as the zig zag quilt. Use of colours can give a totally different result, as you may see.




















I've prepared some new hexies for a pouch like I made last month.
























And at last I've done two more stars. Now I have four of them.
















You can read more about all of these things on my blog here:
http://densyendehimmel.blogspot.no/

6 comments:

Mommmmmm! said...

The La Passion is seriously so impressive.

Grit said...

I love all your work. Fantastic.

Anonymous said...

It's exciting to see progress on each one of your projects! I like the colors in your new hexagon pieces.

Angie in SoCal said...

They are all wonderful projects, Turid!

margaret said...

I always look forward to seeing the progress on your heaxie projects. they are coming along so well but as you say still a long way to go

Ella and Nesta said...

Your zig zag pattern is really useful! I love the butterfly one! Wow for the hexagon quilt!Impressive.