Tabs

Saturday, May 17, 2014

HeLP for Hexie-aholics

Hello everyone - it's the 17th of the month so I hope all y'all will hop on over to my blog for our monthly hexie linky party. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your wonderful projects!


I've made a little progress on my POTC project - I've finished the first block with partial sashing. I didn't take a photo but I have a red paisley fabric (seen above in the center) that I am fussy cutting to carry through each block. I started with just a FQ and it's now swiss cheese. I can see that this is going to be a long term project but I just adore fussy cutting and looking for coordinating fabrics.


4 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Fussy cutting sure changes the way we look at fabric, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Love how this looks!

Mommmmmm! said...

The fussy cuts are great! What a good eye you have!

Angie in SoCal said...

I love this block! I'l have to think about doing a project with expanded hexies.