Tabs

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Comment Boxes

Kathy's comment on my last post brings up another issue. Commenting boxes. What solves one problem creates another one. There are a lot of people can NOT comment on the embedded boxes. People on IE often have problems, those who are not on blogspot can't always comment on embedded boxes. There are others who have trouble with it, too. The pop-up boxes and the second page boxes don't seem to cause anyone problems.

We aren't having a problem. There is verification there, and it seems to change every few days, which I did not ask for, but it doesn't cause any harm, only annoyance. So far as I know, anyone can comment on the blog, except anonymous.

In other news, this first Millefiore paper-pieces pack is up in preparation for the release of the first block. This is so beautiful, and I am SO tempted!

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

This is gorgeous!

margaret said...

hoping to take part n this but plan to cut my own paper pieces not looking forward to that part!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I wasn't aware of other issues with embedding the comment location. It's always something, isn't it? :-(