Tabs

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

RHE Weeds Finish

After I did all that planning last week on the 3/4" hexagon project, I couldn't find the black I've been using. It's important to use that same one, because it's a polished cotton - shiny on the right side - and I don't want to mix in others.

It seems a cleaning-and-organization session is called for, and I think that will be my Get It Done and Lovely Finish projects for February! Things are way out of hand in there, and overflowing to adjoining rooms!

Instead, I finished the Weeds design from the RHE SAL last year. These are 2 inch hexagons. A few more to go, and then the white setting rows.

6 comments:

Turid said...

Pretty! I've just decided what to do with mine. You have to wait and see.

Cheryl said...

Very nice, I like the red and white fabrics in combination.

Hilachas said...

Wow! That flower is so pretty. Is that embroidery in the center?

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Very pretty flower....love all the reds with that lovely center.....Good luck with the hunt for the black fabric....as they say, "it will be in the last place you look"....lol

Mariella said...

Nice selection of red fabrics - it's very energizing! and your basting!!! Holy Cow!! you are neat!!! It's a very Happy Flower! and when you've finished sorting out your room, could you come over here and help me with mine??? I'm hopeless....with organization and chaos!!!

margaret said...

I would be very happy if the weeds in garden looked like this