Tabs

Friday, January 17, 2014

Hexagons and Embroidery Mix It Up Again!

I had not thought about this before, probably because I never applique my hexagons, or haven't yet. Faeries and Fibres is running a Mystery QAL with some great ideas.

SoupconQAL


It involves hexagons and embellishment. In part 2 of 6, which I linked, she talks about embroidery and applique with the star flower designs. They are very interesting, and she links, almost at the bottom of the embroidery part, a page of her ideas for the embroidery.

3 comments:

Turid said...

Thank you, this is really interesting. I've thought about jumping on this one. But where do I find hours enough to do it?

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

Congratulations on your win from just Jude!

LA Paylor said...

Hi Turid, I'm enjoying your hexagons
LeeAnna Paylor
lapaylor.blogspot.com