Tabs

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals


  If you have plans for your hexagons in 2014, please share those with us!

My goal is to actually get time to MAKE some. That's two part. First project is to finish my own redwork hexagon project from 2013. The second is to work on my 3/4" hexagons for the quilt I started in 1987 or 88. About time, don't you think?

To accomplish these goals, I'm going to participate in One Flower Wednesday I will also post every Wednesday here. That means Monday and Tuesdays will be my hexagon making days! I know me. It will happen the day before I need to post, but I found that being accountable for posting on Tuesdays for my CQJP projects has really kept me on track, so that's what I'm going to do for the hexagons, too.

What are your plans?

4 comments:

margaret said...

sounds like a good idea, I really must have a play with hexagons, especially as I hac-ve the sizzix machine and the dies to cut them out

Turid said...

What a good plan. I hope we can have this blog up and go more often than last year. Because I love hexies, and I love to see what others do with them, even if there is small progress, as it is with this kind of work. I'll make a post on my plans soon. Looking forward to your posts.

Mariella said...

I have been making "petals" like a possessed person for some time and am ready to start making some flowers on a green background!! you can see an idea of my 'idea' on my blog. www.mexicanquilter.blogspot.com

I just find this process so soothing!

Angie in SoCal said...

I've decided to do Karen's Soupcon QAL. So that makes two hexagon projects I must work on in 2014, but they are so irresistible.