Tabs

Monday, December 12, 2011

Hexagon Diamonds

Just thought that I would share my progress on my hexagon diamond quilt. I haven't had much luck lately due to some minor surgery and I've been limited to what I'm allowed to do. I found that I sought out my hexagon diamonds as a form of comfort.

Here are some of the completed ones. I've finished 27 out of 99 diamonds for my queen size quilt and 3 out of 6 half diamonds for the sides.







We are having a late Christmas family get away in January and I plan to take this project away with me. I'm rediscovering my love of this quilt with each diamond finished.

3 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

Feel better soon and keep up the great work!

Susan said...

Ooooh and Aaaah! Those look wonderful! I don't think it counts, but I did look at my pieces tonight! I hope you are speedily better. I had never considered putting a diamond one together, but next time, that might be the way I go.

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Such lovely little pieces! This is going to be a treasure of a quilt. Now, I think I must work on my paper piecing project tonight!